Exhibit in the main Event for Foundries in 2022 in Brazil
Reasons to participate in 2022 in Brazil:
- Visitors from the Automotive sector (Audi, GM, BMW, Volvo, LS Tractor, TUPY, Renault) and the entire chain of systemists in the region of SC and PR;
- Qualified visitors from the Foundry and Metallurgy sector (SC is 2nd in Brazil in the production of castings);
- Meet with buyers in person, including those who generally do not remain accessible to salespeople;
- Give your customers the opportunity to contact their specialists, that is, professionals who have the technical mastery of products and services, and who normally do not participate directly in the company's sales processes;
- Find Resellers and Representatives, in addition to developing your own staff.
- Find new business opportunities and differentiated partnerships Make Sales on the spot;
- Increase the Sells in Brazilian Market;
Other Reasons to Exhibit at Metalurgia 2022:
- Possibility to visit factory parks of customers and suppliers during the Show;
- Presence of great national and foreign names;
- Highly qualified visitors;
- Low investment value and high return in relation to other fairs in Brazil;
- 34% Decision Makers
- 30% of the companies the visit the show have more then 500 employees
- Visitors from 17 Brazlian States and 12 countries;
- Important region for casting parts with engineering parts and automotive companies
- Region that demands high technology, with constant updating of production processes
Expectation for Metalurgia 2022
This was our first Metalurgia with great potential for new business to develop industries in the segment. The Fair attracted foundries from all over Brazil.
Rafael Minatti - COMERCIAL MANAGER MINATTI
"Metalurgia reflects that the market is heating up and that we will have good business opportunities in the coming months. In addition, we are satisfied with the technical quality of the public, who visit the event with clear objectives, search for technology innovation and focus on business"
Fernando Mauri - Manager Inductotherm